Actualizado en
25 ago 2014

  • Japonés
  • Inglés (US)
  • Inglés (UK)
  • Chino tradicional (Hong Kong)
Pregunta de Inglés (US)

¿Cómo dices esto en Inglés (US)? 明かり窓(あかりまど)a glass part through which you can get some light from inside and outside at a door. You can find it at the doors in powder rooms, and bath rooms.

Lee más comentarios

  • Turco

  • Inglés (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Preguntas similares
Preguntas similares
Trending questions
Newest Questions (HOT)
Newest Questions
Previous question/ Next question