Actualizado en
13 oct 2017

  • Japonés
  • Inglés (US)
Pregunta de Inglés (US)

¿Cómo dices esto en Inglés (US)? It's a waterway in Japan called 石神井川 (Shakujii-Gawa). The English name is Shakujii River. It is a natural waterway, but have been paved with cement. I think it's too narrow and shallow to be called a river (it's about 15 feet wide).

Lee más comentarios

  • Inglés (US)
  • Indonesio

  • Inglés (US)

  • Inglés (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Preguntas similares
Preguntas similares
Trending questions
Newest Questions (HOT)
Newest Questions
Previous question/ Next question